Hide white space symbols in Postman

I upgraded to 8.0 and I now see dots and tabs symbols for spaces and tabs in the body and in the response panes. I find that extremely distracting. There is nothing in the Editor Settings section of settings that helps. How can I turn it off and just have a blank white background?

Downgraded to 7.35. Nice.

Interesting. Just noticed that in the upgrade preview videos, I don’t see these symbols. So either it was added after the video was created or else there is a setting somewhere.

could you add example ? you might be using raw to view response mostly

1 Like

1 Like

you can goto settings and click the reset to remove that dots . But the settings won’t persist it will be back when you close and open postman . Raise a bug if you feel like an issue but for some users it might be easier the way it is .

Late to the party. Changing basic UI appearance and functionality without a configuration switch to set it back to the way it has been for 12 years (as of the post 3 years ago) is never a case of “it might be easier the way it is” for 30 million registered users. There must be a switch I’m just not seeing.
Still an issue today (Jan 2024)