Hello,

Just a humble suggestion, but I would find it helpful if the “Get New Access Token” button on the “Authorization” tab were at the top of the panel. Given the expiration period on my tokens, I regularly need to come to this panel to get a new one, and given the sheer length of the panel, I therefore need to scroll a few times to make the button visible. It does become annoying to do this a number of times a day, so if there is anything you can do to reduce the number of clicks/scrolls, I would be very appreciative.

I understand it makes sense to have it on the bottom since there are several pre-requisite fields that must be filled out before the button should be clicked. However, in my practical usage, the values in those fields almost never change, and should therefore be relegated to a “Settings” drawer or something like that, which can be expanded as necessary, but ignored the other 99.99% of the time you come to the panel.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for building such an awesome product that is used so frequently, I’m compelled to give feedback like the above. Hope it’s useful.

Thanks,
Chase

Hi @chasebarrett-ideiio !

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback.

If you don’t mind, please submit a feature request via our GitHub as it can help the team prioritize based on user feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.