Error message not being displayed when running a Collection with a data file

When I run my script as a collection using a data file, Iā€™m not getting the specifics of the error message when a test fails. I do get that error details printed out in the the app if I was running it as a standalone using env variables for a single run rather than a data file for multiple runs.

For e.g I have the following in my script :

pm.test(ā€œCheck that product name is not nullā€, function() {

for (i = 0; i < d.length; i++) {

pm.expect(d[i].slugs.product.name, ā€œreason for failure is foo for ā€œ + d[i].title ).to.not.be.null;

pm.expect(d[i].slugs.product.name, ā€œreason for failure is foo for ā€œ + d[i].title ā€).to.not.be.empty;

}

});

If I run that in the postman app (with just one value and thus no data file) and the test fails, then the message ā€˜reason for failure is fooā€™ thatā€™s in the pm.expect statement get printed out.

But if I run it as a Collection with a data file, I just get

ā€œCheck that product name is not nullā€ failed

My d[i] array can be very big, so I need to know which row it failed for thus I need to know d[i].titleā€™s value.

Right now I canā€™t see that value when I run it as part of a Collection with a data file.

See attached screenshot, where you can compare the error message printed out by the Runner as opposed to the error message printed out when I run the script as a standalone for one run. Compare the 2 circles marked out in red.
(Please ignore the left half of the screenshot, looks like I forgot to cut out that part)

All the above applies when I run via command line newman as well.

Any thoughts ? Is there a way around this ?