30 Day Challenge - Day 10 Mock Services

30 Day Challenge - Day 10 Mock Services

Hello,

I am attempting to complete the challenge for Day 10 Mock Services. I am following the documentation. I am on step 4, Call the mock again, document states to doing following Select the request mock call again and hit send to see the new response. What I am confused about is in step 3 the document states the following Select the example to update the response body and status code of the example to something more interesting, and save your changes. If I am updating request body and status code of the example, how does this update mock call request?

Thanks in advance

Hi @danpaul,

Yes it will update in the mock call request, the example what we added is working as server, so we will get all the details as it is from the example

3 Likes

Hello, I have added the updates to the response body, so now the mock call is now updating correctly.

1 Like

Hi @danpaul,

Can you please mark response from @sseenivasan89 as solution. This will help other members to reach and search for solution easily :blush:

3 Likes

@danpual, what example do we have to add?
{
“error”: {
“name”: “mockRequestNotFoundError”,
“message”: “To mock this request add an example response for the mock server to return.”,
“header”: “You need an example”
}
}
I am getting this error.