Who Survived the 30 Days of Postman Challenge?

Anyone who attempts this challenge is already a champ, in my book. But since this particular challenge doesn’t have participation awards, see who made it to the end :medal_sports:

And if you’ve already claimed your badge, help answer questions from other challenge-takers: 🏋️ Training - Postman Community

Teamwork makes the dream work

8 Likes

Where can I see challenge progress ?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. The challenge is self-paced, and final validation is automated to provide an immediate response.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Joyce. Sorry for bugging again, i have below queries as well related to the same challenge. can you clarify?. Thanks!.

1. Can i do the challenges in any order?
    for example: I am doing Day 4 challenge today, tomorrow am doing Day3 challenge & day after tomorrow doing Day 1 challenge .

2. will I receive any mail for collecting the badge once upon the challenge is submitted & validated successfully?

1. Check out the FAQs, for more recommendations on how to complete the challenge: Postman

You are welcome to dive into any of the topics that you find interesting. However, some challenges build on concepts introduced in earlier challenges. So you will receive less guidance for concepts covered earlier in the series.

1. yes
1 Like