I have some requests in a collection which the entire team uses. However I have noticed that some team members cannot run them successfully at times, but can in others. I personally don’t have any issues but:
- I am the administrator of the workspace - most other people are viewers
- Variables used between requests are used and stored as collection variables
My questions are:
- Is this a reasonable setup to use (I don’t mind people running the requests, but I don’t want them altering them)
- Is some of the issues likely to be with two users updating collection variables at the same time?
- If so, what is the best way to share variables between requests and ensure each user doesn’t interfere with each other? I used to use global variables, but I can see where that would cause issues.