I will check it out, thanks for letting me know. However I am doing 30 days challenge and on the 11th day the server doesn’t work. I did comment here, but no response yet. Could you please take a look and check the herokuapp server?
supply-meteorologis8
(aytiqaqash)
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Test Case failed in student expert certification | 0 | 28 | February 22, 2025 | |
| Unable to get certificate and badge | 0 | 115 | March 13, 2026 | |
| Postman Student expert , Test collection visualize not working and one test failing | 7 | 1035 | November 25, 2021 | |
| Getting 403 Forbidden for student expert start API | 2 | 1195 | October 25, 2020 | |
| Issue Claiming Postman API Fundamentals Student Expert Badge | 3 | 262 | May 5, 2026 |