Skill Checker in Student Expert Program

I have completed first 2 part of Student Expert Program. In the last Request of Scripting and Collection Run exercise It says to open the skill check and click send button to get response, Complete the steps listed in the Visualize view until you get a success response. In my case in am getting nothing. please guide me how to complete this part.
Thank you

https://postman-skill-checker.glitch.me/ seems to be down as well!

2 Likes

Yes I’m facing the same. I raised this as separate thread as it’s failing with 504 time out.

1 Like

Hi guys, the API runs on Glitch and is down right now, I have reached out for support but will possibly be Monday before they’re able to look into it, will update here if I hear anything back from them.

3 Likes

@suesmith Thank you so much for taking care of this issue. Now I have successfully completed this task and waiting for my badge.

2 Likes

I guess glitch is down, its return 504. Anyone will help me about this ? @suesmith

Hi @maintenance-adminis2, welcome to the community! :trophy:

You are correct that the Glitch server was down. We have put some tests in place to hopefully avoid this or at least have our team notified sooner when this is the case going forward. This way we can proactively fix it as opposed to waiting for folks to report the issues to us. Thanks for bringing this to our attention here though!