Search engine optimization (SEO)

For API docs hosted on Postman, are there options for configuring SEO, such as sitemap creation, so that users can find the docs in Google, for example?

I see it’s been a while since this was posted, but I’m curious if anyone has tried using Postman to automate checks for SEO endpoints, like verifying response headers or status codes for sitemaps and robots.txt? I’m thinking of setting up a monitor for that and would love to hear if someone has done something similar or run into any quirks.

For hosted docs, I’ve usually paired basic Postman settings with a custom sitemap built on my own server and pointed Google Search Console to it. That combo covers most of the gaps. If you’re trying to boost visibility a bit more, I’ve leaned on examples like Link Building Services | Crowdo to understand how solid backlinks can help docs get indexed faster, even if you handle the rest yourself.