Requesting for badge

The :weight_lifting_man: Training category is only for questions related to the various training courses available to all Postman users.

Before raising any new question, please search for relevant topics under the Training Tag. Others may have faced similar issues and possible solution may be found there.

If a solution cannot be found, please ensure that you include as much detail and context as you can about the particular issue that you’re facing. Include full app screenshots, error messages and the full URL if your work is within a Public Workspace.

Ensure that all discussions are respectful, professional and are in line with Postman’s Code of Conduct.

I am looking to submit my endeavors at the end of the 30daysofpostman but it keeps asking me to refresh on the link Interface Form - Airtable

what do you suggest I do?

I am able to open this form. I am not sure of why you’re getting this error. Can you try again with a different browser and confirm that you aren’t accessing it from a VPN?

Hey @material-engineer-85 :wave:

I’ve identified an issue with the submission and I’m trying to fix that now. :pray:

In the meantime, here’s an alternative form that can be used to submit your work:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.