I have a certificate which I normally use with my ruby application to connect to APIs that need mTLS.
I have added a new API to my application but my ruby app fails to establish the mTLS correctly. When I try from Postman though, it works as it should.
To eliminate the ruby factor (although it’s a battle tested application and works with many other APIs that require mTLS) I tried using cURL to issue the same request copying it directly from the Postman snippet generator and had the same result as my ruby application, no mTLS connection… same with the ruby Net::HTTP library Postman snippet…
Certificate & Key used is of course the same, I could paste an example of the request here but I don’t think it’s going to help…
I can’t figure out why Postman is successful and all other methods fail… I’m really scratching my head with this for the past days…
One detail: Postman is installed on my Windows 10 machine and the cURL/ruby things run inside WSL 2.0.