Postman Pointers - How to Send Requests from Scripts using the sendRequest function

Hi Everyone,

I’ve created a new video that reviews the power of pm.sendRequest, and how you can format it in a different way using the PostmanSDK. Most of you are likely familiar with this function, but there are more options to it’s use than you’d normally think! You can configure it with a proxy and certificates too. Take a look at the video to see how I like creating my pm.sendRequests :sunglasses:

Enjoy!

Orest

6 Likes

Awesome. Love how clear your explanations are :clap:

4 Likes

I try my best Hannah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and it shows in everything you do, @odanylewycz :palms_up_together:

3 Likes

Thanks for being so kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate that.

Really useful content , what tools do you use for this video content creation :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you @praveendvd! :slight_smile:

Well I can go down the list for you, both software and hardware, but its not much.

Video recording I use Quicktime or OBS Studio to record my screen.
Video editing I use Final Cut Pro X, but I’ve used iMovie. You can also use software like Da Vinci Resolve, or kdenlive, or others.

For recording myself I just use a Cannon EOS digital camera.
I also have some video lights for lighting, like Neweer brand lights.
Then I use a green screen for the background to place myself onto the screen.
I also use an audio recorder called Zoom H1n and a lapel mic.

That basically covers it! Lots of strategy and tools you learn to use over time as you record more videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s really a lot of hardwork there !!! Amazing keep up the good work :heavy_heart_exclamation::wave:

2 Likes

It certainly takes time for it to all come together, but its a labor of love. It feels good when its done, published, and I see that it has helped people out :slight_smile: More videos are sure to come out!

3 Likes