How to connect Microsoft Sync SQL database to the Postman

Again its complex architecture but In nutshell I can say When user connect the web/mobile application, Data moved to the neo4j through kafka. Now the same data we transferred/interconnect through the MSSQL server 2014.
So end point database testing will be MSSQL server 2014 only.

Our team is trying out Postman for our effort to automate some of our testing and after becoming disenchanted with some aspects of a competing tool.

One thing I’ve done a lot of for API testing is querying our database (SQL Server) to make writing API tests that test not just the API but the business logic behind it. (We’re not doing API testing as much as we are using API testing as a way to automate our (non-UI) tests in general).

I’m disappointed to read in this thread and elsewhere on this site that this sort of interaction is considered unimportant or even incorrect.

Our scenario is that we have an application that has been in production for many years. A lot of our business logic is in stored procedures. We are well along at modernizing the UI by writing several single-page applications in Angular and React, so all new functionality is behind (internal) APIs.

But these APIs have been written to meet the needs of the front end and not necessarily to support testing. Although its an option to add to the APIs for testability, that really slows down the process of developing tests.

Sorry for the long post! I really like a lot of what I see in Postman so far and want to try to support the argument for better database access in scripting. Thanks!

Hi aakashjain8693 Did you find a way to connect to MYSQL from postman?