How can I reuse a flow from within another flow?

Is there a way to reuse flows within other flows? if not, are there any plans to introduce this feature?

Hey @technical-cosmonaut6

That might be worth raising as a new discussion on the postman-flows repo. You’ll be able to get a direct answer from the team.

1 Like

I want to revive this question. The other postman-flows discussions is archived. I have the same question.

I have a flow that will be needed for 90% of my flows (as a first step to getting some data for subsequent requests). Is there a way to call a flow from within a flow and use the output? It will help reduce the complexity of flows that require the same logic and make flows easier to maintain if (more likely when :joy:) something changes.

Yeah, see the post-flows project in git is archived.

Curious the roadmap of follow for postman. WIll keep update or project will archived,too.

what happen with this feature?, I check the Discussions in the repository but now is closed :frowning:

The feature is very much still part of Postman :trophy:

You may not see this displayed in the sidebar, you can make this visible via the Workspace Settings.

The dedicated project repo was closed and all the issues/feature request can be made via the postman-app-support repo.

Hi!, thanks for the answer Danny, but I referred to the title of this question, how can I reuse a flow from within another flow?, or the ability of start a flow from another flow, is this possible? thanks for your help again :smiley:

Hey @lunar-module-engine4 :wave:

I believe @iamsaswat might be a great person to bring in here, to give a more detailed response. :pray:

Hey @lunar-module-engine4 , it is not possible just yet as we are still exploring the best UX around reuse. Probably soon