Help required with API - AssertionError: expected false to be truthy

I am trying to run an API which will add hosts to a group. when i try running API individually using a single host or a couple more using comma and quotes. process works fine.

However when i am trying to use a CSV file with a single column which has the host id , i get AssertionError: expected false to be truthy error.

when i look into the body of the error, syntax if run individually will run without any issues.

i am using an API to perform /host-group-actions/v1?action_name=add-hosts

within the body i am calling variable HOST

{“action_parameters”:[{“name”:“filter”,“value”: “({{HOST}})”}],“ids”: [“is a randon group”]}

and in TEST tab i have:

tests[“Body contains HOST”] = responseBody.has(‘data.HOST’);

CSV looks like
HOST
HOSTNAME1
HOSTNAME2
HOSTNAME3

In the console, i can see the exact format of host names which i can simply plug in, in an individual API call and get successful result however when variable is called via CSV iteration will give Body contains HOST | Assertion Error: expected false to be truthy

to value in body i am also trying to add clientid:[’ '] not sure how to do that.

Please help

Could you please share the response body you get running api individually, it’s just you are trying to get data.host from response, so I would like to verify it exists