Downloading variable values

Hi,
I have a collection that queries several APIs, runs some tests, and throws together some results to an object currently saved in a collection variable. Can I download the contents of said variable to a file in any format?

Thanks!

@hurtigcodes Welcome to the Community :partying_face:

Collection variables are tied with collection, I am not sure of how to extract them alone.

Because you have an option to export the collection,

And this will give you a JSON file with the array of collection variables like below:

I am not sure about the context why are looking for variable values separately , please check if this helps :blush:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If I click โ€˜persistโ€™ I can export it. Another option I see is to simply copy-paste the value from Postman. Itโ€™s not optimal but I guess it could work for some use cases.

Iโ€™m open to any way for Postman to write to file/download results, preferably natively without the use of node or external webservers to access โ€˜fsโ€™. I just figured it might be easiest to persist the results in a collection/environment variable and (somehow) print that.

It seems to me Postman is excellent for testing and downloading responses one at a time, but less so when persisting combined responses.