Concatenating responseBodies to transform into a .json file

My question:
I work with an API that gives results in a page format, meaning that if I want to gather all the data, I have to call the GET function X times (x=number of pages).
Each page has the same value names and the same amount of values per value name (25)
Thus, I have decided to concatenate all the data from each responseBody into one big string that I then JSON.parse() to get the table. This way I will have each of my value names that will hold X*25 values.
However, when I run the code, it works, and I am able to get the concatenation of the whole results, but when I JSON.parse() my concatenation, it only returns me the last call.

Details (like screenshots):
The code :

The format of the data :

The format of the data when changing of type :

When I start a new request, I remove the first { so that I say to the code โ€œit is just more data for you to ingest, it has the same name but different valuesโ€. I slice the end so I lose the }, that I add at the every end of the run so my whole string is one big {โ€ฆ} that i can .json.parse()

Pagination is an environmental variable, just like body. I use them to keep values in-between two request calls.

I use console.log() to look at what the string looks like, and the end string looks โ€œgreatโ€ and should be working, but it doesnt.

Do you have any ideas, or is it even possible ? And am I clear enough on my message ? I have started using postman 3 days ago
PS : being limited to 3 pics in my post, feel free to ask for more info if needed