Cheerio and response data

Hello, I’m trying to create tests that check if certain names are included in the html response:

<div class="hour-entry">
                                    <div class="entry-header" >
                                        <div class="name"><span class="name-text">PlenaryPostmanEntry</span>  <span class="icon-container"><span class="icon icon-arr-down"></span></span></div>
                                            <div class="room">00:00, Room: plenary</div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="entry-body" >
                                            <div class="entry-participants">
                                                    <div class="entry-participant">
                                                        <div class="type">Speaker:</div>
                                                        <div class="names">
                                                                <div class="name">
                                                                    <span class="fullname"><a href="">Denis Second</a>, </span>
                                                                    <span class="organization-name"><a href="">Something</a></span>
                                                                </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                    </div>
                                                    <div class="entry-participant">
                                                        <div class="type">Moderator:</div>
                                                        <div class="names">
                                                                <div class="name">
                                                                    <span class="fullname"><a href="">Roberto Robertson</a>, </span>
                                                                    <span class="organization-name"><a href="">Something</a></span>
                                                                </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                    </div>
                                            </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>

So, this is a short snippet, I’m trying to target the - div class - hour-entry, however I’m not sure if this is the best method.

$( "div[class='hour-entry']" ).text();

and then, somehow compare if the names are correct - using an array with the names, probably loop them to search for each name?

However, one hour-entry has 6 people in it, but there are also 6 hour-entries, so …cheerio is very confusing is my current thinking :smiley: Each hour-entry has a span class that has a different name each time, which I could probably also use to target the class name?

<span class="name-text">PlenaryPostmanEntry</span>

Anyway, I’m actually needing an advice on how to approach this.
Even a short explanation on how to target something inside the hour-entry, perhaps the span class?

Also to note: I’m trying to check the content of each hour-entry separately, however I seem to be extracting the text for all instance of the hour-entry

So can I target the hour-entry while tagging the next div in it - entry-body and so on,
something like the pm.response.json().tag.tag.tag.tag.tag etc