I’ve several requests which collect information or send information. I include this flow with 2 loops. 1 of them is with a “Repeater” and the other, directly from a “For” loop.
Once I run the “For” loop with the request, it’s turning into an endless loop once I connected a variable or for loop body.
I think because the “Fail” return of the requests isn’t handled correctly, I tried to collect the “Fail” response, but that didn’t solve the issue.
The problem I think is, I can’t connect a variable to a body variable of a request, it doesn’t failed when it’s a uri variable.
I already implemented a way of mapping the course id with the student, but because the student uuid is based inside the body of the request it doesn’t work, once I removed the variable out of the body it works, but I need the uuid.
I want to fix this “For” loop and understand what I did wrong…
- Creating and collecting students.
- Assign students with a “For” loop on a course.
You can find the loop at 7th purple block.
- On the left with the white blocks, there you can find the display blocks and define blocks, where you can setup how many students you want to create.
- The blue boolean blocks are telling which requests has finished correctly
- The purple blocks are requests
- All yellow blocks are calculations/statements, like: evaluate if the requests http code is something. For loop collectors and activators, because you can active every request individual if you want to define your own flow path.