Boolean value is not taking in Postman

I was trying to pass a Boolean value in JSON from Postman and every time it gives me this error: "Invalid JSON input: Unrecognized field ā€œisCancellableā€ (class com.example.springsecurity.dto.AddProductDTO), not marked as ignorable; nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field ā€œisCancellableā€ at [Source: (PushbackInputStream); line: 6, column: 19]

Where this is what I want to input:
{
ā€œisReturnableā€: 0
}

I also tried adding ā€˜falseā€™ instead then it gives me this error: ā€œJSON parse error: Unexpected character (ā€™ā€™ā€™ (code 39)): expected a valid value (JSON String, Number, Array, Object or token ā€˜nullā€™, ā€˜trueā€™ or ā€˜falseā€™); nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character (ā€™ā€™ā€™ (code 39)): expected a valid value (JSON String, Number, Array, Object or token ā€˜nullā€™, ā€˜trueā€™ or ā€˜falseā€™)\n at [Source: (PushbackInputStream); line: 6, column: 19]ā€,

Can anyone help with this?

There is a difference between isReturnable and isCancellable.

Since types are strictly enforced in Java, if you need to send a boolean, send a boolean not an integer.

Also make sure you use this " character for double quotes, not ā€œ.

That was bad from my part. I apologize but despite the name itā€™s a Boolean that Iā€™m sending from my DTO.

And I copied paste the error so that ā€œ came with it

Thank you