Awarding of the 30 Days of Postman Challenge Badge

I recently completed all the challenges within the specified timeframe and have been eagerly anticipating the awarding of the badge. However, despite fulfilling all the requirements, I have not yet received the badge on my account.

Hi @supply-engineer-6205.

Welcome to the Postman Community. Can you share with me when you last made a submission so I can take a look? Ideally, the badges are issued almost immediately.

Edit: I see in the title that you submitted today. Let me have a look.

Hey @gbadebo-bello Sir My Collection Id is ade80b3b-fd38-493a-8139-38d0b07930ad and sharing details of my last request Made,

From what I see here, youā€™ve been awarded a badge. Did you get an email?
You should check your spam inbox as well just to be sure the email didnā€™t go into spam.

No @gbadebo-bello Sir Please Help Me

How Can I Verify Badge @gbadebo-bello Sir Can You Please Help me.

Iā€™m not sure of why you arenā€™t getting an email. Hereā€™s a link to verify this badge

Thanks Sir for Helping me to Solve an Issue

Glad I was able.to help @supply-engineer-6205!

@gbadebo-bello Sir How to Download this Badge as I havenā€™t received Mail

All of the badges for the courses that we have created are on a 3rd party service called Badgr (Previously Canvas).

The email would have linked you here to create an account using the email that you used on your summision form.

Once you have signed up and on that platform, your badges will be within your ā€˜Backpackā€™.

Thanks Sir for Prompt Response

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.