Am getting an error message in postman console log "The console only shows bodies smaller than 10 KB in size. To view the complete body, inspect it in the Builder window." using postman canary version

Am getting an error message in postman console log “The console only shows bodies smaller than 10 KB in size. To view the complete body, inspect it in the Builder window.” using postman canary version

Hey @praveenkumar.venugop,

The message is pretty self-explanatory. The request’s body you’re trying to log in the console is too large to be shown there, you’ll have to explore the body from the app. Is there anything specific you have a problem with?

Hi @arlem,

this was not the previous behavior of the Postman Console.

I found the new behavior (I’m running Postman 7.12.0) quite harder for two reasons: a) “pretty” format used by default (with the “too large” message), b) you can’t show more than one request as “raw” at the same time.

I used to expand all the requests and copy them by a single combination of copy and paste, now it is no more possible.

Is there a different way to easily accomplish the above behavior (copy and paste all the requests in the console)?

Thanks in advance.

Not even a simple reply to this?

The new Postman Console is very unconfortable on copy & paste if compared with the previous one.

Hey @omar.snapper,

Sorry for the late answer.
a) You can open a feature request here to add the ability to choose the default format in the console (ie. Raw or Pretty) https://github.com/postmanlabs/postman-app-support

b) While I had to open each request one by one I was able to show several ones in raw format at the same time as shown on the image below, can you give it another try?