(Academic research) Survey on web API usability

Hello, and good afternoon everyone! :slight_smile: First and foremost, I am publishing this topic under “General discussion” because I believe it is the most fitting category. Of course, I also ensured its contents follow all the guidelines posted on this website.

I will try to be as brief as possible: I am part of a research group located in Argentina, and currently, I am conducting an investigation centered on web API usability. As a part of this study, I have to perform a short survey, aimed at web API consumers and developers, to discover the level of influence of a diversity of factors over the usability of a web API.
That is why (if you consume and/or develop web APIs) I would like to ask you kindly if you could participate in my survey. It would mean a lot, and it would help me progress with my research.

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/Spqd1dvpS23EAk5C8

Information about the survey:

• It does not ask for an e-mail.
  • It consists of two parts: The first one being questions related to the respondent’s profile (country, area of work, experience with web APIs…), and, the second one, questions related to the factors that can influence usability.
  • It has, mostly, close-ended questions.

Thank you for your time, and thanks a lot to anyone who participated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.