250 collection runs per month on Professional?

I work at Postman and to summarize the status of this change.

We are packaging our plans to capture the value that automation brings - there’s still Postman CLI or Newman for folks who want to try it out or build their own solutions. Running collections in the runner is something most frequently used by teams building business-critical test suites in a professional setting, who ultimately align with our professional or enterprise plans. Not everyone agrees with the change, but we are trying to do what’s best for the community and the company in the long term so that we can grow together.

Even with these changes, we do not want to block users who want to adopt or use our collection runner in a non-professional setting. We will help users in these cases via our support channel help@postman.com.

Please continue providing your feedback, and we will continue investing in the collection runner to deliver more value to our community.

My team at Postman also works on the Basic plan, and the change was sudden and impacts our usual workflows. But there’s still a lot of options (Newman, Postman CLI, Scheduled runs, etc) that we can use. I highly recommend reaching out to the support channel to talk 1v1 with our Product team to work out the specifics for your team.

1 Like