Join us for an intro-level learning session focused on API security. Learn about the OWASP API Security Top 10 risks and how to effectively detect vulnerabilities in your APIs using Postman. Explore key topics such as Excessive Data Exposure and Broken Function Level Authorization, with a special emphasis on visualizing vulnerabilities associated with role-based access control (RBAC).
Whether you’re a developer, security professional, or simply interested in API security, this beginner-friendly webinar is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to build secure and reliable APIs using Postman.
In this session, you will learn how to…
- Identify and understand the most prevalent API vulnerabilities.
- Implement strategies to mitigate common vulnerabilities effectively.
- Discover how to leverage Postman for automating API security tests.
- Emphasize the importance of API-first methodologies in preventing vulnerabilities.
- Explore security better practices with Postman.