We’re looking for feedback from users that are using the updating API element feature.
Please add to this thread for any issue you’ve encountered when validating your API elements against your schema or if you have any suggestion around the feature’s UX.
We’ll be summarising feedback as it comes in this first post.
- FIXED - Endpoints added to the schema are not added to the collection (ref)
- FIXED - If you have “variables” into root “servers” field then all endpoints will return “Request not found in schema…” message when trying to validate. (ref)
- FIXED - If you have “parameters” or “responses” into root “components” field and use $ref on it in your endpoints, you will get “Headers not found in schema:” and “Response headers not found in schema:” messages when trying to validate.(ref)
- FIXED - Integer and boolean fields will be converted to “field”: “” (“field”: “”). Sometimes the proposed fixes are incorrect (“field”: null) when trying to validate. (ref)
- FIXED - When defining an API schema that uses root as it’s path, the collection generated causes collection schema validation error. (ref)