Student Expert Test Failing

Hello,
I’m having an issue with my test results. It looks like 9/11 Pass, I’ve been trying to figure out why my other 2 test results are failing… (I’m not technical), could anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction?

I have pasted an image below

1 Like

Hey @offwhitem3 , I can’t give you the answer but I can try to steer you in the right direction.

The “Used variables” test failing means you didn’t use variables in all the places they are required. There are multiple spots in the first two folders where variables are expected, so try going back through the steps in those folders to see if you might have missed something or entered something incorrectly.

The “Set env variable from script and set next request” test failing means something is missing/incorrect in the test scripts of your second folder, so try retracing the steps for those requests as well.

Remember to save the requests after you make changes, and remember to update the collection link once you’ve finished editing requests by going to “Share Collection” > “Get public link” > “Update Link”. Once you’ve done this, try testing the collection again-- hopefully all the tests pass. Good luck! :grinning:

3 Likes