Student Expert test collection visualizer showing blank page

After completing student expert collection. When I submit the test collection with public collection URL. The response from the API is populated properly but in the visualizer, it is showing a blank page. PFB Screenshots

API triggered: Check Progress/Test collection

Actual JSON response.

Visualizer response.

I can see all tests are passed, what is the next step I need to do?

Hello @darkphoenix :wave:

I completed the previous version of this collection, though I doubt you don’t need to visualize here.

In the Test you can see one related to the updating collection and submitting the link to the url: bit.ly/student-expert-submission

You can expect the badge in two weeks :blush:

1 Like

Hello @bpricilla,

I searched with URL in the response payload and it is there.

I have now submitted for the badge. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @bpricilla,

I have another query. I got the badge but the badge is not displaying on community profile. Is there something I need to do?

Hi @darkphoenix, Go to Preferences and “Title” under that. You can select from here, not sure if we can select multiple titles :blush:

I dont know, I am unable to see student expert, rest other 3 I am able to see!

Oh sorry about that!! Cool Badges though :star_struck: May be wait for few days :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@bpricilla Hehe thanks… Sure will wait. Others came at the same time, not sure why this is taking much time :stuck_out_tongue: