Student Expert: Getting Error even if script seems correct

Set env variable from script and set next request | AssertionError: expected to have a length above 0 but got 0

Getting above error even when script seems correct enough. Attaching screenshot of Script.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 5.12.51 PM

Tried by saving all requests, close and reopen the postman as well

@suesmith: Please help here

Hi @lsspl I would recommend checking your collection link is reflecting the updated collection–if you make any changes you need to update it by going back through the Share flow.

@suesmith: It worked, thank you!

Hi @suesmith

I’m getting same error in Test collection Set env variable from script and set next request | AssertionError: expected [] to have a length above 0 but got 0

Could you please guide me?
Thanks!

Hi @cryosat-astronomer-8 Welcome to the community :partying_face:

So based on the failures, can you please re-check if you have added the descriptions for all the requests? And please check if all the environment variables are been assigned as per the tests. :blush:

I am getting the same error for the description. I have added the description in the second folder but still, it is showing me the error. Could you help, if possible?

@imyashadulkar Welcome to the community :bouquet:

Did you tried updating the link after adding description?

1 Like

Yes I tried multiple times
https://www.getpostman.com/collections/5130da0c7b93c5022c9c
You can check here
This i the only test I am failing. Rest all the tests are passed

Take a look at the Get specific player request and ensure that you read the Next step carefully.

I tried your Collection locally and this was not part of the request - hence the failed test.

I tried to add the description to reauest but it is not allowing me to add. Like it is not editing only

How to solve this?

my skill checks added script is showing error after trying all the steps i cant getting solution please help me
script is passed but skiill check is not accepting