Student Expert: Getting Error even if script seems correct

Set env variable from script and set next request | AssertionError: expected to have a length above 0 but got 0

Getting above error even when script seems correct enough. Attaching screenshot of Script.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 5.12.51 PM

Tried by saving all requests, close and reopen the postman as well

@suesmith: Please help here

Hi @lsspl I would recommend checking your collection link is reflecting the updated collection–if you make any changes you need to update it by going back through the Share flow.

@suesmith: It worked, thank you!

Hi @suesmith

I’m getting same error in Test collection Set env variable from script and set next request | AssertionError: expected [] to have a length above 0 but got 0

Could you please guide me?
Thanks!

Hi @cryosat-astronomer-8 Welcome to the community :partying_face:

So based on the failures, can you please re-check if you have added the descriptions for all the requests? And please check if all the environment variables are been assigned as per the tests. :blush:

I am getting the same error for the description. I have added the description in the second folder but still, it is showing me the error. Could you help, if possible?

@imyashadulkar Welcome to the community :bouquet:

Did you tried updating the link after adding description?

1 Like

Yes I tried multiple times
https://www.getpostman.com/collections/5130da0c7b93c5022c9c
You can check here
This i the only test I am failing. Rest all the tests are passed

Take a look at the Get specific player request and ensure that you read the Next step carefully.

I tried your Collection locally and this was not part of the request - hence the failed test.

I tried to add the description to reauest but it is not allowing me to add. Like it is not editing only

How to solve this?