Software Engineers work in the Mindbody software development life cycle, including specification, design, and implementation and testing of new features and bug fixing. Software Engineers are responsible for their own code and bugs.
What you will get to do in this role:
The Software Engineer III designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications for our core product. This includes developing software components including Frameworks, APIs, Websites, ETL Processes, Utilities, Databases, and Internet-related tools. Along with:
- Develop efficient LINQ-to-Entities Queries.
- Review new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks
What you need to bring into this role:
- 2+ years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack: C#, ASP, .NET, .NET Core, MVC, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS, PowerShell
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (e.g AWS, Azure)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services (Lambda, EC2, API Gateway, etc…)
- Experience with NodeJS, Postman, Azure DevOps, SQL Server Management Studio, CICD processes, GitHub (edited)
- Experience with Cordova, IOS and Android mobile debugging and deployment.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands-on experience with No SQL databases
- Experience in Visual Studio
- Familiarity with SDLC and programming design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent