Sh should there be some body associated with the response I get?

Hi all,
Just dipping a toe into using postman, so please bear with us. I have a restful API system that should return an iOS mobileconfig file when appropriate URL pointed at it.
The calling URL is

/admin/api//deviceConfig/generateMobileconfig?deviceConfigName=iOSAPI&certificateTemplateName=UoYMiscAPI-140119 &ASSISTANCE_ID=ABCDABCD

This should generate a client certificate with a CN of the form CN=misc-ABCDABCC@york.ac.uk, integrate it into an Apple .mobileconfig file and return it to the calling application. Something is working as when I GET the above, the system generates a certificate.

The API docn is a bit sparse, all it says is

Generate Mobileconfig File
Generates a signed mobileconfig file containing a certificate and device configuration. This query supports the optional parameters for validForDaysOverride and description, and CUSTOM_VARIABLES (any variable used in the certificate template must also be provided as a parameter).

When invoked in postman ( GET …) I get a set of response headers of the form

Date →Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:43:18 GMT

Server →Apache

X-Frame-Options →deny

X-Content-Type-Options →nosniff

X-XSS-Protection →1;mode=block

Content-Disposition →attachment; filename=misc-ABCDABCD@york_09ac_09uk.mobileconfig

Content-Type →application/x-apple-aspen-config;charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Language →en-US

Content-Length →0

Cache-Control →max-age=0

Expires →Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:43:18 GMT

Keep-Alive →timeout=300

Connection →Keep-Alive

Am I correct in thinking that Content-Disposition implies there is an attached file called misc…mobileconfig . If so, should I see something about it from within “My Workspace”?

Not even sure if I should be asking the question here or with the “other end”

Rgds
Alex

Get a status 200.