Develops, implements, and sustains test automation processes, practices, and controls in support of application and system requirements, development, and test activities throughout the software development and sustainment lifecycles. Leads and consults on test automation strategy, requirement, design, implementation, and execution. In this role, resources must be able to create high-quality, maintainable, and performance doe for automated test cases and the frameworks to execute and report them.
Testing – Requirements Gathering
- Ensures requirements and/or user stories are testable.
- Clarifies any ambiguity with requirements, user stories, design, and other artifacts produced as part of the product lifecycle.
- Provides estimates for user stories and tasks.
Testing – Technical
- Coordinates develop and maintain all test activities.
- Manages defects and resolution with scrum team members.
- Acts as a liaison with end-to-end test execution team.
- Writes and executes automated and manual tests as needed to provide an ongoing measure of the quality of the product.
- Analyzes code coverage using industry-standard tools such as SonarQube.
- Ensures automated tests are integrated into the continuous delivery pipeline
- Designs develop and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers.
- Assists in designing test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable).
- Manages and grooms the automated and manual test suites regularly to ensure a proper balance between coverage and fast feedback cycles.
- Works with IT Partner teams to provide test data by request, creation, or modification for all phases of the delivery process via a repeatable and automated process.
- Grows and maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
Testing – QA
- Closely coordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met.
- Contributes to Design and Design Reviews.
- Contributes to code review.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years professional experience using Salesforce CRM software, Salesforce Administrator certification a plus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with agile issue tracking software such as; Rally, Jira, Jira Align, Q-Test, etc.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as; Provar, Tosca, ALM, Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured, Postman, Cucumber, Jasmin, Protractor, or other test frameworks.
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.