Proposal Review regarding idea #11

Hey, I am Vishesh Gupta, sophomore at Bharati Vidyapeeth college of Engineering, New Delhi. I am interested in working on idea #11 and here is the link for same

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u-Wimp9EIK4_TfO7v3c2v1RO0eGUa6Y2/edit

I have also shared with gsoc@postman.com and have given permission to edit .
cc @Sharath_Iyengar

Thank you so much for writing in :slight_smile:

@lukasz.gornicki @jibin.mathews @vinit.shahdeo please do review this. The document has been shared with you and added into the respective google drive folder

Cheers

2 Likes

Will definitely have a look

1 Like

Thanks for reviewing my proposal @lukasz.gornicki .I have made the suggested changes in the proposal ,please review it again.
Thank you.

1 Like

Have you had a chance to review it again @lukasz.gornicki :sweat_smile:,I do very well know that I am not the only one and there are hundreds and thousands of proposals that you have to review.

Thank you.

Thank you for the followup. @lukasz.gornicki will definitely look into at the earliest :slight_smile: @vinit.shahdeo @jibin.mathews

1 Like

@vishesh13byte yeah, we had a longer easter break here. Will have a look again, no worries

1 Like

Ohh😁, I have made some suggested changes in the proposal ,thanks for reviewing again😄 @lukasz.gornicki .
Please review it again .

Thank you.

Have you had any chance to have a look at it again😅 ,I have tried to make it more understandable. Please, have a look at it @lukasz.gornicki :pray:.

Thank you.

@Sharath_Iyengar @lukasz.gornicki can you please take a last look at my proposal since only 1 day is left.

Thank you.

The mentors have been notified.

Cheers

1 Like

I had another look, lgtm, go go go :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your guidance :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::pray:.

1 Like