Print multiline pm.test name

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be denying :thinking:

This tab for the visualizer was always there, every time you looked at a response, that contained a link to the documentation. Showing those examples on the documentation is put there to allow folks to know what might be possible

It’s a bigger feature than just using it for your basic use case of displaying data on a new line, start exploring its capabilities and you will very soon realise that covering every example in the documentation would be very difficult.

The Postman Console is the output tab - It’s for logging a whole host of things in there, not just data from the response but using that as a means to debug your scripts etc.

Postman is huge and there are so many features that you wouldn’t be exposed to straight away unless you have a specific need to use them. We’re very fortunate to have an awesome community of people that create content about everything that you could possibly do on the platform. We also have the Learning Center, this Community Forum and a great selection of videos on our YouTube channel

There are also internal folks like myself who drop into the Community Forum to help unblock users or suggest different solutions to problems.