Those on the front lines during this pandemic need quick, easy access to real-time critical data. This type of information exchange is what APIs do best, and the API community has been stepping up to meet the challenge throughout the crisis. But there’s always more to do. If you’d like to join the fight, this webinar is for you regardless of whether you’re new to APIs or a knowledgeable Postman expert.
In this webinar led by Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane, you’ll learn:
- How APIs aid pandemic response measures
- How you can publish new APIs related to COVID-19
- How Open Referral data standards make it easier for you to share, find and use information about health, human, and social services
- How you can contribute to the COVID-19 Testing Locations website, and how APIs power that website
- What reputable information and tools are currently available for the COVID-19 efforts
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m. (PDT)
Presenter: Kin Lane, Chief Evangelist at Postman
To register for the webinar, click here.