Postman LIVE - February 2022 Streams

Hi everyone! :wave: As just a short introduction, I am new to the Postman team (almost a full month!) and will be the new technical community manager with the developer advocacy team.:sweat_smile: I’m excited to be here and get to start helping this community!

Now the boring part aside, I would like to bring back this idea of posting upcoming events once per month over here so that will be the theme of today’s post.

If you haven’t followed us yet (:eyes:), Postman is on Twitch, YouTube and LinkedIn!

We stream literally just about every single week with a ton of really great and interesting content, so pick your favorite way of consuming streaming content and we’ll see you there.:clap:

Starting this week, 2022-02-10T16:00:00Z we will have Postmanaut @jetison with Miguel Grinberg, Principal Software Engineer at Twilio, streaming about… well, streaming. We will learn how to use the newly-released “Twilio Live” feature to build our own interactive audio and video live streaming experience.
Link

Next week, we have something a bit more personal… It’s almost halfway through February. Have we kept up with our New Year’s fitness resolutions? :thinking: It’s okay. Postmanaut @carson.hunter and @sean.keegan are here to help us get back on track. We will learn how to track our activity data using the Strava API to improve our health and wellness. :face_exhaling: Tune in 2022-02-17T16:00:00Z to learn more!
Link

Last but not least, 2022-02-24T16:00:00Z we will have Postmanaut @arlem and @jetison welcoming Postman’s newest Senior Developer Advocate, Ian Douglas to the team and surprise him with… :smiling_imp: a randomly picked API in our latest blindfold challenge!
Link

We ALSO have another Space Camp webinar coming up on 2022-02-16T16:00:00Z! Join us for a one-hour, intermediate Postman learning session geared specifically for teams. In this session, we will learn how to boost productivity and workflows by improving collaboration both within and across teams in your organization.
Check out the upcoming Postman Space Camp sessions for February and March

Do you have ideas for content that you’d like to see? Let me know in the replies! :smile:

5 Likes