Midwest PHP, April 22 - 10 Ways to Level Up with Postman online webinar

Howdy folks!

I’ll be giving a tech talk at Midwest PHP on some fun ways you can use Postman that you may or may not know about! Come join me on Thursday, April 22 @ 12:15p EST and level up your Postman game!

There are parts of Midwest PHP that are paid, but my talk is on the free track :slight_smile:

And if you’re an ElePHPant enthusiast, you should definitely check it out the whole conference!

3 Likes

Hi Sean, I am not able to register for your talk, even I tried to register at nomadphp, after entering my details the page gets stuck and never submit, thanks for your help. I have just noticed a message indicating the following : “The email you used has been flagged as suspicious”, why? This is my private company email “salam AT salam.hd.free.fr” I use since 10 years and also used in my postman community profile !!!

1 Like

Hi @eliassal! Welcome to the community, happy to have you here :slight_smile:

I’m excited you want to check out my talk! I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with registration. To be completely honest, I’m not sure why you’d have trouble signing up with that email? You need to create a Nomad PHP account through this link and then you should be able to access the Midwest PHP event itself. Is that what you initially tried? It’s possible they have some sort of automated filter on email addresses with multiple domain extensions.

This isn’t a Postman hosted event, so unfortunately I can’t help a ton with specific registration issues. It’s not an ideal solution, but perhaps you could try to register with a different email address? And if you’re still running into trouble, you can always contact the organizers here.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Yes this is what I tried to do, register for an account on nomad to be able to attend

Hi, I was not able to attend because they were not able/did not make efforts to create a loging for me as they promised. Is there a recording of the session to wtach? Thanks

I’m sorry you had issues creating a login and couldn’t see it live! The organizers have told me they will be putting up videos of the presentations, so as soon as that’s available on YouTube, I will follow up here and post the link for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your response