Final Approval of mentors on Pull Requests

Hey!
As directed by team members, I would like to seek approval on my pull requests which I have opened in Postman.
I have made the required changes as per the review.
Kindly review them and give me the thumbs up.
The PRs are:

1. Fix: The order of items corrected, when multiple folder arguments are passed. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #1137 · postmanlabs/postman-runtime · GitHub

2. Feature: Ignore iterations from start. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2664 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

3. Feature: Add start and end times of each iteration to JSON report. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2656 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

4. Enhancement: Preserve order of Folders when specified. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2671 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

5. Feature: Ignore iterations from start. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2664 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

6. Todo: Function Signature changed to reduce parameters in CLI Reporter by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2678 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

7. Feature: Add-Report-Path-to-Console by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2637 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

8. Feature:Option --exclude-folder added to the options. by adityaofficial10 · Pull Request #2620 · postmanlabs/newman · GitHub

These have been reviewed and the required changes have been made.

2 Likes

@Sharath_Iyengar
Kindly look into this, as this will help me improve my draft.

@aviation-candidate-2 Thank you so much for creating this issue and also your contributions

I have notified the mentor and they will respond shortly

Cheers,

@Sharath_Iyengar
Thanks a lot.

@Sharath_Iyengar
Sorry for troubling you again.
But I haven’t recieved much feedback after making the suggested changes.
I understand that there is a lot of workload on the mentors because of the situation.
Kindly try to have a look at them whenever possible.
Best Regards…