E-commerce Enterprise Webinar

Enterprise E-commerce Webinar Series, Episode 1: Building and Testing Your API

Note: This webinar is the first in Postman’s three-part webinar series on implementing an API-first strategy in enterprise e-commerce. The series, hosted by Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane, will walk you through key topics and how-to content via a hypothetical e-commerce enterprise, Union Fashion (see it on GitHub).

The first webinar in the series will introduce you to the API-first, end-to-end process of building and testing APIs using Postman. We’ll take you on a deep dive into the details, focusing on the following areas:

• Schema
  • Collections
  • Environments
  • Mock Servers
  • And more

Webinar Details

Title: “Enterprise E-commerce Webinar Series, Episode 1: Building and Testing Your API”
Presenter: Kin Lane, Chief Evangelist at Postman
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m. (PDT)

Register here

Thanks. Very useful information. I want to start selling lingerie and your post helped me a lot in this. My love for lingerie began after I decided to buy harness lingerie at the MarieMur lingerie store. After that, I always wanted to make women’s lingerie more comfortable and more beautiful. And now I know where to start. Thanks to all.

After reading this post, I’ve decided that selling lingerie is something which interests me. It started with a whim at the Harness Lingerie Store and now it seems like there are endless possibilities! Thanks for all your help in giving guidance on where to start - both emotionally/psychological comfort as well as physical beauty (which will hopefully result from wearing our products).