Completed postman student expert last month and haven't received badge

Hi,

I Completed the skill checker and I submitted the form for Postman Student expert on the 22/03/2021, I haven’t received my Badge. Can you please confirm when I would get my badge .

Thanks

Hey @ladyab :smiley:

Welcome to the Postman Community :wave:

As mentioned in the form, when you submitted your Collection, this can take upto 2 weeks.

Checking the collections is still a manual process and can take time to verify each submission.

As it is more than two weeks now, could you please ensure that you have used the correct email address, in the submission form. :thinking:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi VaishnaviChallaPostm,

Thanks for the response. I did use the correct email address when I submitted the form.

1 Like

Please check in your spam section. The badge will be there and the badger link will be given to you from which you can get your badge by creating your account.

The badge will be there in your spam section of your email. If still not there, contact Postman or refill the form by updating the collection link in the google form where you earlier submitted your link.

2 Likes

Hi @ladyab! I just want to check in and make sure you were able to get your badge? If not, please let me know and I’d be happy to help. As @aryanGarg mentioned, it is possible that you received the email from Badgr awarding you your badge and it ended up in your spam folder.

@sean.keegan Thanks for checking. I have checked my spam folder, no badge has been sent to me.

Thanks

Hi @ladyab, I have just reissued your badge. It should have been emailed to you from Badgr a few minutes ago. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your regular inbox and if you don’t see it anywhere, please let me know and I’ll figure out a solution.

Thanks for being part of the community and earning those badges!

@sean.keegan, Thanks I have now received the badge :smiley:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Glad to hear it! :trophy: