Chaining request

How to use chaining request for application already exists for create application. I create an application by passing variable “owner” and “name”. Now how do I chain the same request and make it fail since the application already exists

Hey @Malaram

Welcome to the community! :rocket:

There seems to be a lot of context missing from your question - The flow and how to achieve that chaining or requests seems straightforward enough but without more details or examples, it’s going to be difficult for anyone to give you a tailored response to the question.

Could you take a look through this guide and edit your question, please.

How to Best Ask Questions on Community to Get the Answers You Need

1 Like

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the response. This is my question. This is a graphql query where I can query all applications with a response as follows

{

"data": {

"allApplications": [

{

"appId": "61",

"owner": "Anthony Principato",

"name": "Halo CHIP",

"status": "Pending",

"applicationInfo": "{\"motsId\":\"30904\",\"primContFname\":\"Anthony\",\"primContLname\":\"Principato\",\"primContEmail\":\"ap9893@att.com\",\"secContFname\":\"test\",\"secContLname\":\"google\",\"secContEmail\":\"testgmail@gmail.com\",\"desc\":\"Halo CHIP Application\",\"usrTypes\":[\"consumer\"],\"usrEnvs\":[\"intranet\",\"cloud\"],\"traffAvgTransPerSec\":\"0-10\",\"traffPeakTransPerSec\":\"101-500\",\"traffPeakVolRatnl\":\"test email\",\"traffEvntsAffctPeak\":\"HBO\",\"traffStrmVidAud\":\"yes\"}",

"requestDate": "2020-12-01T21:47:55.626+00:00",

"requestBy": "Anthony Principato",

"approvalDate": "2020-12-01T21:47:55.626+00:00",

"approvedBy": null

},

Now using the appid from the response I want to create a chain request for update application and delete application. I am new to doing chain request and any help is appreciated