30 Days of Postman, Day 02: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

Following 30 Days of Postman, Day 02: Collections and environments. Submitting my solution gives a status 200 but 2 of 5 tests failed. See screenshot below. I tried creating a new fork and double checked my collection Id (not request Id). Not sure what else to check since I’ve completed the exercise twice, both ended with same result?

Hi @tbarnes2021

Looking at the test, I can guess there is a property called “name” of some object you are referencing may be empty.
Can you try doing console.log(your_object_name)) and check if anything is getting filled into this property?

you should be seeing something like this

1 Like

After double checking the Tests and the Log I found that I was misreading the instructions. I had renamed the post to simply POST and get to simply GET. It should have been named “POST raw test”, not just POST, and “GET with query params”, not just GET

Hi @tbarnes2021
Glad to have you a part of our community, and I’m happy that you found the solution. Yes with 30 days of Postman, you will have to be careful with what you name your requests and follow the directions carefully on the naming conventions of your test, and collections to make sure you have all passing tests.

Good luck with your 30 days!

1 Like